- January 30, 2019
- Posted by: Rogers Property Group
- Categories: Australian Property Market, Latest News, Queensland Property News
Mortgage Brokers are now settling the majority of the loan in Australia and banks taking a back seat. It is obvious why this is the case with brokers having the ability to deal with 34 different lenders on average. This is important for investors who need to get the deals done.
Keys to a good broker
- The ability to understand the different lending policies of the various banks and apply those to customer’s situations.
- The capacity to be able to deal with 34 different lenders. This is why I would not use an “Aussie Home Loans” Broker as they are owned by a bank and thus not independent. They are restricted in the lenders that they can use.
- Efficiency and timeliness of getting the deals done. I have worked with many different brokers in the past and some are just unorganised and always require finance extensions. This is not what you want.