- November 6, 2018
- Posted by: Rogers Property Group
- Category: Australian Property Market, Financial Planning, Latest News, Queensland Property News
Once again good news for investors and home owners alike as the RBA keeps the cash rate on hold for another month at 1.5%.
It was no surprise today to learn that cash rate was not going to change as it appears to be almost “Ground Hog Day” for the RBA. The commentary from the board was the same as previous months with very little changes.
Some key points for Australia:
- Australia’s economy is performing well.
- GDP increased by 3.4% over the last year
- Unemployment is reducing. It is now at the lowest in 6 years
- Business conditions are positive
- Public Infrastructure investment is supporting economy