- August 13, 2012
- Posted by: Rogers Property Group
- Category: Latest News
- Housing stock levels in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney dropped by 12%, 16% and 10% respectively.
- Across Australia, there has been a drop in housing stock of around 370 000 properties or approximately 5%
- Loans for investment property rose 5% in the month of June across the nation
- Unemployment dropped marginally from 5.3% to 5.2% in July. This represents about 5% new jobs
- QLD lead the way with and increase of 6 200 jobs while WA fell 4 200
- The drop in unemployment equates to 99 000 more people working since January 2012.
The above are all positive signs whether we are seasoned property investors or those not sure how to get started in property investment.